The Crossroads Center first opened its doors in 1951 under the name of The Alcoholism Clinic. At that time, the clinic was under the auspices of the University of Cincinnati (UC) Department of Psychiatry, Alcohol Division. The agency separated from UC in 1994, and in 1997 the changed its name to “The Crossroads Center”, a 501(c3) non-profit entity. Since that time, our center’s addiction, behavioral and mental health treatment programs have been bringing new hope to individuals and their families.
For forty years we have been empowering adolescents and adults living with addiction to achieve lasting recovery through our holistic programs that embrace well-being of body, mind and spirit. Our agency continues to provide addiction and mental health services to individuals and their families living in the Greater Cincinnati region.