Accreditations, Licensure & Certifications
The Crossroads Center is licensed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (OhioMHAS) and the Ohio Board of Pharmacy.
Our Medication Assisted Program (MAP) is a certified opioid treatment program through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), and is also certified by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA).
The Crossroads Center maintains Behavioral Health (BH) and Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) accreditations with the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
CARF International, founded in 1966, is an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services. Through accreditation, CARF assists service providers in improving the quality of their services, demonstrating value, and meeting internationally recognized organizational and program standards of excellence.
This accreditation means that our staff makes an extra effort to review and improve the key areas that can affect the quality and safety of our clients’ care. CARF performance standards are very stringent. Among those standards are how our specially trained and expert behavioral health care professionals monitor how well we:
- Provide a high quality and safe environment for our clients
- Educate clients about the risks and options for diagnosis and treatment
- Protect our clients’ rights as patients, including privacy rights
- Evaluate our clients’ condition, before, during and after diagnosis and treatment
- Protect against infection
- Plan for emergency situations