The Crossroads Center Adolescent Outpatient Program is designed to provide treatment to youth and their families. The program may utilize a community based approach which provides treatment in school or at the agency. Parental and family involvement is encouraged. The goal of this program is to decrease the active incidence of substance abuse while strengthening the family members functional and self-sufficient behavior. Our program provides full treatment for individuals ages 12 – 17 who are suffering from alcohol and drug-related problem and other self-harming behaviors. The level of intensity and duration of treatment is designed to flow on a continuum based on specific patient characteristics.
- Adolescents 12-17 years old
- Resident of Hamilton County, Ohio
- Exhibit symptoms of alcohol and/or drug abuse or risk for substance abuse
- Exhibit emotional and/or psychological problems in relation to a family member’s chemical abuse
- Experiences school performance problems
- Experiencing legal problems and aggressive behavior