Make a Donation
Contributions from individuals and businesses increase our impact and ability to provide equitable access to services for anyone seeking care for substance use disorders or behavioral health.
Your gift to The Crossroads Center will help support our clients’ recovery and enhance our ability to offer quality, targeted, specialized, direct programs and services for substance abuse and behavioral health.
How your donation helps…..
- $30 can three meals for a person in residential treatment
- $60 can provide individual peer support for a person in recovery
- $100 can provide an individual counseling session for person in treatment
- $120 can an educational program on substance use prevention
- $500 can provide one month of Methadone treatment
“Any contribution or donation makes a difference no matter the size!”