GOD continues to bless our agency with relationships and partnerships that move the needle forward and get results! Check out these relationships and partnerships that have been built just in February.
- Rachel Sampson, VP, Relationship Manager of Commercial Banking with Key Bank introduced us to Troy Parker. Troy is the owner and operates a DBE, Innovative Labor and Cleaning Services. They specialize in providing labor and cleaning services to some of the largest corporations in Cincinnati as well as hiring returning and second-chance citizens, providing job training, travel assistance and the opportunity to earn certifications and licenses. We both are so committed to getting results, that our first client was positioned to start work on the Monday following our initial Meeting!
- It was a blessing to meet with Prentice Lipsey, Administrator and Estella Neizer Ashun, CNO as we shared strategies for collaborative work between The Drake Center and The Crossroads Center. Always a blessing to work and build/strengthen the network while we work!
- Great, powerful meeting with Commissioner Victoria Parks! It’s great to partner with and support her as she sets her agenda and carries out the legacy work of the late Commissioner Todd Portune. We are thankful to both she and Commissioner Denise Driehaus for the great work and support being provided to Hamilton County!
- There was a wealth of value that came out of a 2-hour meeting with Mrs. Dolores Lindsay, Founder and CEO of The HealthCare Connection. We met to discuss opportunities for our agencies to partner and she also poured her over 50+ years of infinite CEO wisdom into our development.
- We were able to stop by Cincinnati Children’s to meet up with our good friend De Asa Nichols, Supplier Diversity Manager to discuss business, opportunities, collaborative strategies and a little bit of fashion as well.
- It was such a blessing to meet with Dan Cole, AVP for St. Elizabeth’s in KY. We are exploring new ways to remove both demographic and geographic boundaries and looking at strategies to serve collaboratively across the bridge that separates us, but not those in need!
- Great catching up with Frederick Odame, VP, Business Banking (Cincinnati/Northern KY) for PNC! As we look at the financial strength and strategic direction of our agency, it’s important to stay ahead of trends and position our nonprofit to function like a business to ensure sustainability and independence of grant funding for survival!
- Our COO, Keith Kuhn and our CEO Jamahal C. Boyd, Sr. met with the CEO of Cincy Smiles, Sonya Dreves to design a partnership that will tie dental care services to addiction, mental/behavioral health services. With a specific focus on meeting the needs of those from the African American, Hispanic/Latino, Appalachian and other underrepresented populations.
- It was such a blessing to strategize with fellow CEO, Gregory Johnson of the Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA) on our collaborative and mutually beneficial work needed to bring our efforts into results that positively impact the lives of those we serve!
- When Ralph T. Kelly, Jr., the VP, Area Retail Leader of Dayton & Cincinnati for Key Bank and the CEO get together to discuss business, building support, you can expect big things to come.
- The Cincinnati Business Courier's Future of Healthcare Event had a great panel discussion with a lot of opportunities to come in the future. Looking forward to more bold discussions that lead to even more collaborative and bold, holistic approaches to change in our community!
We are better together!